187designz, Alexios Saskalidis, infinite waters, Infinite Waters: 9+1 Speculative Fiction Short Stories, Nicholas C. Rossis, Nicholas Rossis, sci-fi, science fiction, SF, short stories, short story, speculative fiction
Woo hoo, exciting stuff! As promised, Infinite Waters: 9+1 Speculative Fiction Short Stories has now been released and is available on Amazon. In fact, it’s free on Kindle Unlimited!
I was planning on a big promo, but all of my funds are currently frozen (they have even forbidden us access to our safety deposit boxes). Even worse, PayPal has suspended operations in Greece (although I’m busy opening a new, UK-based account). So, I would very much appreciate any help in spreading the word while this mess is sorted out!
The anthology includes the following stories:
- “Infinite Waters“: A woman seeks her future at a carnival. She discovers more than she expected.”
- “The Things We Do for Lust“: Beware of Greek gods bearing gifts.
- The Twist in the Tale“: A confused woman meanders through a sleepy town. But not all is as it seems.
- “James’ Life“: A man with nothing to look forward to but oblivion, discovers it’s not that easy to escape his life.
- “What’s in a Name?“: A trip to the tropics has an unexpected ending.
- “The Lucky Bastard“: How far will the luckiest man alive go to escape his luck?
- “Two’s a Crowd“: Blood runs thicker than water. Especially when you spill it.
- “Is There a Doctor in the House?“: A high school student just loves to experiment.
- “Sex and Dinner“: A timeless combination. Or is it?
- “Would You Like Flies With That?“: Nothing’s scarier than a supermarket.
- “The Hand of God“: Nothing has prepared this grizzly veteran for a meeting with his god*.
(* first published in The Power of Six)
The cover has been designed by the very talented Alexios Saskalidis of 187designz.
(or just leave a comment asking for a free ARC) 🙂