Traci with another fine selection of writer links.
- http://www.fantasybookcafe.com/2017/04/announcing-women-in-sff-month-2017-week-1-schedule/ Guests this week include Rin Chupeco, T. Frohock, Reney, Sarah Ash, and Cassandra Rose Clarke.
- https://ultimatefantasywritersguide.com/v2st/ Why you might fail in writing your book.
- http://www.magicalwords.net/roundup/magical-words-link-roundup-4-3-2017/ What do you think about the pressure to write fast? Regardless if your traditional or Indie?
- https://fantasyhandbook.wordpress.com/2017/04/04/in-search-of-self-discipline/ Do you set yourself to a certain number of words each day? I’m more likely to try for half a chapter, sometimes a whole one or more if the flows good. I tried pages a day, I had increased to seven with a goal of ten but never reached it. I’m more comfortable with the approach I do now. Sometimes even just getting down a sentence is progress.
- http://www.fantasybookcafe.com/2017/04/women-in-sff-month-cassandra-rose-clarke/ Author of Star’s End on trying to find girl’s books that were full of action.
- https://legendsofwindemere.com/2017/04/06/luke-delvin-timoran-dariana-friends-and-family-in-arms/ Getting to know some characters.
View original post 500 more words