Another fine selection of some great blog posts by Traci
- http://storitorigrace.blogspot.com/2017/07/so-your-character-is-from-south-korea.html Is your character from South Korea?
- https://fantasyhandbook.wordpress.com/2017/07/04/as-henry-miller-commands-part-6-cement-a-little-every-day/ Cement the previous chapter then move on to the new. This wouldn’t work for me. I’d be too anxious to revise the whole. I start each day reading the last paragraph and go on during the rough draft. I save revising for when the draft is done.
- http://storitorigrace.blogspot.com/2017/07/the-dual-character-inquisition-tag.html Two characters explored.
- https://coldhandboyack.wordpress.com/2017/07/07/living-and-dead-legends-in-fiction-more-than-one-flavor/ The different types of legends. Does your story have/need one?
- http://legendsofwindemere.com/2017/07/06/derailing-bedlam-chapter-titles/ Good titles.
- http://avajae.blogspot.com/2017/07/vlog-would-you-try-to-publish-old-mss.html I have brought some books out of the trunk, mostly because I believed in them. Not to say I wouldn’t put them back there if they don’t work out.
- http://www.fromthemixedupfiles.com/2017/07/video-conferencing-making-author-visitsvideo-conferencing-authors-fingertips/ Are video conferences the way of the future?
- http://avajae.blogspot.com/2017/07/on-trusting-your-story-ideas.html How do you know when to trust your story ideas? I do when I continuously have something happening with them. In other words, other pieces slowly grow into a…
View original post 641 more words