Some more excellent writing links, courtesy of Traci!
- http://storitorigrace.blogspot.com/2017/07/so-your-character-is-from-taiwan.html Is your character from Taiwan? Here’s some ideas.
- http://www.magicalwords.net/roundup/magical-words-link-roundup-7-18-2017/ Links for the week.
- https://fantasyhandbook.wordpress.com/2017/07/18/as-henry-miller-commands-part-8-dont-be-a-draught-horse/ Take joy in writing. I had to start writing my stories longhand to get past the block of a computer page. There’s something about having a pen in hand that makes those words flow!
- http://legendsofwindemere.com/2017/07/21/q-a-with-ichabod-brooks/ What’s the best way to a zombie out of a house?
- http://legendsofwindemere.com/2017/07/20/protecting-bedlam-now-its-personal-part-2/ Cassidy and Lloyd in trouble.
- http://www.fromthemixedupfiles.com/2017/07/starred-review-kirkus-mean/ A prestige award.
- http://avajae.blogspot.com/2017/07/vlog-secret-to-writing.html The hard truth is: there is none. You just have to: play with the story until you get it down. Practice, practice, practice. Don’t give up.
- https://chasingthecrazies.wordpress.com/2017/07/18/pitchwars-2017-the-wishlist/ ALL YA categories of contemporary, historical, magic realism, and mystery and thriller.
- http://www.brenda-drake.com/2017/07/pitch-wars-uncomfortable-truth-mentor-liaison-joy-mccullough/ There are only so many slots. I know this. As do others. All we can do is put our best effort forward and know that no matter how things turn out…
View original post 593 more words